Illegitimi non carborundum.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Introducing Cutty's Corner

Greetings and welcome to Cutty's Corner

You're probably asking, "Just who is this Cutty?"

I grew up in Iowa and Nebraska, served in the U.S. Navy for four years, and  graduated from Western Washington University in Bellingham, WA. After living and working in Washington State for 30 years, I moved to Georgia in 2004.  
My views are mostly conservative with a touch of libertarian. 

My career includes stints as a radio news director and anchor, legislative public information officer, campaign consultant, and aide to two members of Congress.  

I've been involved in Republican politics since 1976, when I was a county coordinator for the Reagan presidential campaign.  Since then, I have worked on over 35 campaigns as a communications strategist, campaign press secretary, and graphics designer. My clients have included candidates for city council, judge, state legislature, U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate. 

So, what can Cutty's Corner offer that's different from most other conservative blogs?  Well, I strongly believe my experience provides me with a unique perspective on politics, government, the media, and culture. I've been writing blogs anonymously for other sites for some time now, but now at the urging of family and friends, I've decided it's time to put my opinions and observations out there on my own blog.  

So, here we go... 

 Cutty

No comments:

Post a Comment